Executive Chef –Murrieta’s Bar & Grill
- Restaurant/bistro experience began at 15 – has included major restaurants and hotels across Canada
- Mentor – Chef Emmanuel David, Culinary Olympic Gold Medalist.
- Murrieta’s Bar & Grill, Edmonton – Executive Chef – 1 year – Well known local restaurant with 200+ bottle wine list, fine dining menu and quality sister restaurants – Parker house, TRIB Steakhouse and The Cellar.
- L2/L1, Fantasyland Hotel, Edmonton- Chef De Cuisine, 7 years
- Sage Restaurant, River Cree, Edmonton – Executive Sous Chef, 3 years
- Marriott Resort River Cree, Edmonton- Sous Chef, 1 year
- Restaurant food consultant/ Private cooking class educator
- Culinary Mentor and Judge: – CCFCC Junior Competition / Skills Canada / NAIT High School Challenge / Chaine Des Rotisseurs competition
- Chef Participation: Chaines Des Rotisseur Dinner/ FEASTival of fine chefs/ Taste of Edmonton/ wine pairing dinners/ Wine and Food Indulgence/ Edmonton Chamber of Commerce Mixer/ Etc.
- Media: Hendrix Condon Barr magazine, AVENUE Magazine, SYSCO National Magazine, Edmonton Journal 6 stories, Edmonton SUN 4 stories, Commercials and cooking show appearances – CTV, CITY TV, CBC Radio, Global News, Shaw TV, APTN, CFCW; Food columnist -“SAY Magazine” and “Epoch Times”
- Gold Medal Plates Competition – 2010 Bronze Medalist
- Edmonton Chili Cook-Off – 2011 First and Second Place Awards
- Toronto’s Best Restaurants Staging – Nyood, Kultura, ONE
- Edmonton charity/volunteer work – CNIB, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Young Aboriginals, SIP Food & Wine Show, SKAL dinners, FEASTival of fine chefs, Indulgence Food & Wine show
- Noteworthy food guests: Cast members of Twilight, Carmen Electra, Patrick Swayze, Wanderlei Sylva, Keith Urban, Gordon Ramsey, and others
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology School of Hospitality & Culinary Arts; Red Seal; Journeyman certified; Pro serve /food safe/ Sanitation/ Whimis/ supervisory and management training/ Leadership training/ Kosher training Level 1 Sommelier studies